Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2018

Beccy's Place - Tea Time

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I had to go to the doctors yesterday but everything is fine. Have you noticed that I have put on comment moderation?  I felt I had to do this as twice recently I have had a lot of spam comments. I will keep an eye on the comments and if all calms down I will take the comment moderation off.

Today I am sharing the cards I made with the second set of images that I was sent by Beccy Muir at Beccy's Place to work with. The set is called Tea Time and is available HERE.


The images are all in the PNG format. Which means they have no background and can be layered over a background and other images. You can get so many different looks by changing which images you put together. I just couldn't resist these flowers in the cup. I used Publisher to manipulate the images and to create the background. All my colouring was done with Promarkers. 


For this card I used one of my own photos I took at  Standen House  and Garden which we visited just before Christmas last year. I think the cups look great stacked up in front on the dresser. The background I made with the strip die from the Sandwich Box die set from John Next Door. 


If you click on the image you will be taken to this set in the store. 


Beccy really does have some wonderful image sets in her store. There is always precoloured versions of the images which can really save time if you are in a hurry. 


Here are the two cards together. I didn't realise how much I would enjoy digital crafting. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

20 comments:

Patricia said...

Hi Jackie, two brilliant cards, love them.
Patricia xx

karin said...

You've made two lovely cards with this adorable digiset Jackie.
Karin
xx

Laine said...

Such pretty card and detail Jackie.
Laine
x

Aunty Sue said...

Hi jackie what a fab set beccys has done gone straight on my wish list and loving both your makes with it. have a fab day

Kathy said...

Both great cards, Jackie, but my favourite is the stacked teacups one!

Alison59 said...

What lovely cards Jackie :-)

I always have comment moderation on. Glad you are ok xx

Ayoti Mittra said...

Hi Jackie
Wow these are so beautiful
Hugs
Ayoti xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are fabulous Jackie, love the images.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

Two great cards. I like the idea of adding digi stamps to your own photos.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh these are so brilliant and wonderfully created.
You are clever creating those backgrounds on the computer.
Love your colouring of the images, and your very super designs.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Great tea time projects today

Tracy Welham said...

Gorgeous makes Jackie. Glad you are ok. I had some spam comments too, such a waste of time. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Kate M said...

These are super cards, love those images, coloured beautifully. I just dont get on with digital crafting, I have tried it but I dont get the same pleasure that I get from stamping, think I am a bit of a fuddy duddy!!
xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful cards, Jackie xoxo

ALI said...

Lovely cards, coloured beautifully x

Shabneez said...

These are great Jackie - really like how you've used different backgrounds. Shabneez x

Herbaholic said...

Love the images jackie and LOVE what you've done with them especially combining the images with photos you've taken, brilliant idea :) Love & hugs - Debs xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Two great cards Jackie...I love how you used your photo as the background....just brilliant.....Joolsx

Kerri-Ann Briggs said...

Both are very pretty cards :-)

Janice said...

Two very pretty card Jackie, I do love teacups!
Janice x